Who is Career Coach?
Career Coaches use a solution-oriented approach to assist and inform any person who is in need of career advice. In other words, they help people define, redefine, and achieve their professional objectives and other work-related goals.
For instance, Career Coaches can help people figure out what kind of job they’re looking for or help them plan a new career path. They can also give people advice on their current work situation (whether they are freelancers, employees, or executives), helping them develop or improve their stress management skills and their leadership and interpersonal skills, including conflict-management skills and self-confidence.
When working within an organization, Career Coaches help with staff training and development, role transitions, and employment-related issues. However, these professionals usually work on their own, implying they’ve started their own business—and can help others do so. They are, therefore, of great help to entrepreneurs who are seeking some mentoring. In addition, Career Coaches sometimes offer career services to employers, such as workshops and other forms of corporate coaching.
Career Coaches are not to be confused with Guidance Counsellors, the latter having to deal specifically with students and usually assisting them with their academic paths rather than their career paths.
Credit goes to neuvoo,ca
TEKNIK CARI KERJA EFEKTIF
Saya pernah bertanya kepada ramai orang yang sedang bekerja di Singapura. Soalan saya ialah tentang bagaimana cara mereka mencari kerja di Singapura.
Jawapan yang saya dapat adalah dalam jangkaan saya. Antara cara yang mereka lakukan ialah bertanya kepada kawan – kawan, membaca surat khabar dan melayari “Job street”.
Apakah ada cara yang lebih berkesan?
Ada kaedah bagi kita mencari pekerjaan yang diiklankan dan yang tidak diiklankan. Kaedah ini saya kongsikan kepada peserta – peserta program kami.
Saya namakan kaedah ini sebagai.. Teknik Cari Kerja Efektif. Kaedah ini adalah hasil pengalaman saya sendiri bekerja di Singapura dan telah memberi kesan sangat positif kepada ramai peserta saya apabila mereka membuat TINDAKAN.
Ada 6 teknik kesemuanya. 3 teknik daripadanya adalah teknik yang biasa dilakukan, 2 teknik lagi kurang dilakukan dan 1 teknik paling “rare” dilakukan. Kesemuanya berkesan, inshaaALLAH.
Selepas mereka menguasai pelbagai teknik ini, mereka akan dapat mencari kerja untuk diri mereka sendiri dan bahkan mereka juga dapat mencari kerja untuk orang lain. Hebat bukan?
Anda mahu tahu apakah ia Teknik Cari Kerja Efektif itu ?
Mari sertai program kami dan anda akan di guide oleh saya sendiri.
Pakar Kerjaya Singapura/Career Coach Profesional
DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN SINGAPORE?
• Need salary more than RM3000 or RM6000 per month?
• Want to work without cheated?
• Want independent without tied up?
• Want salary without less?
• Want to work for job you choose?
BUT, YOU KNOW?
There are still have..
• Our people are cheated by individual who are not integrity!
• They are forced to pay huge charges – thousand RM
• They are forced to accept job which they not choose!
• The boss keeps their passports!
SO WHY THIS HAPPENED?
• Because they do not know the secret of a successful
SECRET? WHAT’S THAT ?
• You can get job independently with safe and follow procedure without depending on the individual who are not integrity
So we …
• No need to be cheated!
• No need to be tied up!
• No need to pay the charge so expensive!
• No need to do job that you do not like!
• No need affraid to work in Singapore!
SO, HOW TO BE INDEPENDENT?
DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW?
• Just actively participate in our program Personal Coaching – Efective Technique To Get Job founded by Singapore Career Coach.
WHAT YOU GET IN THIS PROGRAM?
The program does not provide any jobs. However, rather than giving only one job, we would rather give something more powerful than that ..
• Mastering techniques to get the job
• Mastering process, procedures and travel in one day
• You will know which employment agencies good and bad
• Getting a lifetime membership LPKS
After join our program, you will independent fly like an eagle that controls its own destiny. Yes, that’s our purpose, you move completely freely. You will get a job and work with full freedom and peace like people who are already experienced. No more gullible and depends on the individual who are not integrity.
012 – 222 2072
KENAPA COACHING PERLU BAYAR?
Bidang “career coaching” masih baru di Malaysia namun tidak asing di negara – negara maju yang lain seperti UK dan US. Mungkin kerana tidak popular maka ramai orang kita tersentak dan “naik hantu” bila admin jelaskan bahawa Personal Coaching yang admin anjurkan ini perlu dibayar.
“Ape? Kena bayar? Kerja tak dapat pun kena bayar?!”
Jika di US atau UK, bayaran perkhidmatan career coaching biasanya dikira per-jam. Sebagai contoh, kadar yang paling murah (seperti dalam artikel di bawah) ialah sebanyak $200 (lebih kurang RM 860).
Objektif khidmat kami sebagai Pakar Kerjaya Singapura ialah mengajar masyarakat tentang teknik – teknik mencari kerja yang tepat di Singapura tanpa menjadi mangsa di sana. Bukannya kita tidak tahu kan, ada saja berita orang kita ditipu di sana.
Kami sangat komited dengan ilmu. Dengan adanya ilmu tentang emas, kita tidak akan ditipu oleh scammer emas, bukan? Jadi, begitu jugalah jika kita ada ilmu teknik – teknik mencari kerja di Singapura, maka kita tidak akan ditipu lagi oleh individu yang tidak bertanggung jawab. Bagi kami adalah lebih baik seseorang itu belajar bagaimana untuk menangkap ikan dengan cara yang betul dan selamat daripada diberikan hanya seekor ikan yang mungkin tidak cukup kenyang untuk anda makan dalam sehari. Dengan cara ini, anda akan mendapat nilai yang lebih baik.
Di bawah ini saya kongsikan satu artikel yang ditulis oleh Laura McMullen, seorang Career Editor di web US News. Jika mahu baca artikel ini di laman web asal, SILA KLIK DI SINI
Pakar Kerjaya / Career Coach
SHOULD YOU HIRE A CAREER COACH?
Sometimes, there are only so many self-help books to buy, career inquires to Google and U.S. News articles to read – as helpful as they are – before you need reinforcements.
“You know you need outside help from a career coach when you’re stuck in any phase of the pipeline of bettering your career or changing it,” says Kathy Caprino, career coach and author of “Breakdown, Breakthrough: The Professional Woman’s Guide to Claiming a Life of Passion, Power, and Purpose.” Career coaches can help you find a job or, more broadly, a career. They can support you while transitioning industries, starting a business, honing specific skills or performing better at work.
But here’s the thing: Some coaches are great at helping you, and others are totally winging it by Googling exactly what you’re Googling. That’s why you need to know how to find a quality coach, what to pay and what to expect from sessions – before you invest your time and money.
What should you look for when choosing a career coach?
“Literally just about anyone can start calling themselves a coach,” says Lisa Quast, career coach and author of “Secrets of a Hiring Manager Turned Career Coach: A Foolproof Guide To Getting The Job You Want. Every Time.” That’s why, she says, “the most important thing is really doing your research ahead of time to find the right coach.”
Start with recommendations from friends and colleagues, and do some Google searching, recommends “Reinventing You” author Dorie Clark in a Harvard Business Review article, ” Find the Career Coach Who’s Right for You.” From there, consider these factors:
- Online presence: Look for coaches who’ve built their online brand. “If you’re not on social media and LinkedIn, you’re not very relevant as a coach,” Caprino says. Coaches should also have a slick website that shows client testimonials, rates and credentials from professional organizations, such as the Association of Career Professionals International, Institute of Career Certification International or International Coach Federation. Another must on the career coach’s website: information about his or her experience and specialization. Speaking of which …
- Experience and specialization: Several years of experience as a coach are a major plus. As Caprino puts it: “Think of it as any professional service – a doctor, a lawyer, a financial consultant – do you want to start with someone who’s two months into it?” Also consider the coach’s experience in successfully helping people with your specific need. (To continue the comparison, would you rather get bypass surgery from a doctor who’s done the procedure hundreds of times or a resident who’s giving it his first try?) You should be able to tell a coach’s specialization from her website, whether it’s job searching, advancing to the C-suite, starting a business and so on.
- Complementary work: “Today, great coaches are also thought leaders,” Caprino says. “They write, they speak, they train, they do workshops, et cetera.” Again, this experience should be evident on the coach’s website.
- Red flags: Beware of coaches who promise you a dream job, make you pay a substantial fee upfront or have you sign long contracts, warns this AARP article about career coaching.
How much do career coaches cost?
Caprino tells it like it is: “Good coaches aren’t cheap.” She says rates – which are by hour, session or comprehensive program – vary dramatically and depend on the coach. Caprino’s “Jumpstart Your Career Success” program, for example, costs $1,995 for four 45-minute coaching sessions via phone. (That’s about $500 per session.) Quast’s rates are closer to $175 (via phone) and $200 (in person) per hourlong session.
“I like to think of [career coaching] as an investment in yourself and your career,” Quast says. If the price tag for said investment concerns you, consider it all the more reason to research various coaches and choose the one who is right for you.
What can you expect from sessions?
Early in the process, you’ll figure out if the coach’s skills and experience align with your needs and goals. (You don’t want a dermatologist to perform that bypass surgery.) As far as expectations, Caprino says that while there are no guarantees, “the coach should provide you with specific details about what the coachee will get out of the program and exactly how they’ll help you achieve your goals.”
Each coach has her own strategy for reaching those goals, but whatever it is, Caprino says good ones will have a “tried-and-true process [they] bring everyone through.” (It’s not some “loosey-goosey” method of asking questions and just trying stuff as you go along, she adds.)
Whatever route your career coach leads you on, it’ll likely involve homework – reading a book or networking, for example – and require effort and enthusiasm.
“Coaching is going to guide you to become different and do different things, so it’s best you don’t resist that,” Caprino says. “Come with an open mind and willingness to change.”
FREE ADS FOR JOB !
LOOKING FOR EMPLOYEE?
Are you employer or Singapore’s employment agency (no charge)?
Looking for employee (Malaysian)?
Would you like ads for free ?
Please contact admin:
We’ll Reply Within 48 Hours
THINK BIG MANAGEMENT AND ENTERPRISE
Dalam entry ini saya kongsikan artikel yang telah ditulis oleh Dian Sira dalam sebuah website.
1. Why do you want to work in this company? (Kenapa anda ingin bekerja di syarikat ini?)
JAWAPAN SALAH: “Because I like to work here. I like this job. I love this industry”
APA YANG ANDA PERLU JAWAB: I’ve always loved administration (contoh bidang kerja yang dipohon) because I am an organized person. I like things to be organized and systematic. I work well under stress so I can handle any kind of task with minimal supervision.
2. Tell us about yourself/ Introduce yourself (Perkenalkan diri anda)
JAWAPAN YANG SALAH: “My name is Sara. I was born in 22 September 1990 in Johor Bahru. My mother is a teacher and my father is a policeman. I graduated from UITM in 2014. I studied Business Administration. I have never worked before.”
APA YANG ANDA PERLU JAWAB: “My name is Sara and I’m 25 years old. I have a degree in Business Administration. Although I haven’t had any working experience, I’ve spent my free time reading business articles and researching about latest business news just to keep me updated. I’m hoping to be given a chance to experience the real world of business”
3. What did you quit your last job? (Kenapa anda berhenti kerja anda sebelum ini?)
JAWAPAN SALAH: “I quit because my last job was terrible. The workload was so heavy and the boss was so pushy. My previous boss was nightmare”
PERINGATAN: Majikan yang bakal mengambil anda bekerja ini mungkin bakal menjadi bekas majikan anda juga. Jadi, jangan tunjukkan yang anda suka memburukkan majikan.
APA YANG ANDA PERLU JAWAB: “I loved my last job. It taught me so many things and my previous boss has always been helpful. But I quit because I want to experience new environment and broaden my horizon by working in a different company.”
4. Where do you see yourself in five years? (Apa yang anda lihat di dalam diri anda 5 tahun lagi?)
JAWAPAN SALAH: “Relaxing in Maldives” atau “Being a boss in this company”
APA YANG ANDA PERLU JAWAB: “I hope to become very well-experienced in what I do and have a better understanding of my field
5. What’s your greatest weakness? (Apa kelemahan terbesar anda?)
JAWAPAN YANG SALAH: “I tend to put things to the very last minute.”
PERINGATAN: Jangan hanya beritahu kelemahan anda. Tidak salah berlaku jujur tapi haruslah disokong dengan kelebihan anda.
APA YANG ANDA PERLU JAWAB: “I tend to put things to the very last minute. But I work well under pressure and I personally think that pressure motivates me to work twice as hard and finish my work on time”
6. What salary are you looking for?
JAWAPAN YANG SALAH: “I hope to get a suitable salary that would be able to support me, living in this economy and in this big city”
APA YANG ANDA PERLU JAWAB: “I hope to get a salary that is suitable with my qualification and job duties. I also want to be considered based on my working experience”
7. Why should I hire you?
JAWAPAN YANG SALAH: “Because I’m the best candidate” atau “Because you’re hiring”
APA YANG ANDA PERLU JAWAB: “I’m a team player, I work well under pressure, and I’m a people person. I can work with all kinds of people and am always willing to learn new things and tackle new challenges.”
Semoga sahabat – sahabat semua berjaya dalam temuduga.
SUMBER: KLIK DI SINI